- This event has passed.
W4H Training – Trout Haven Resort – Colorado
September 17, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm| $325
Saturday 1pm-6pm | Sunday 1pm-6pm
If you are a 200-hour Certified Yoga Teacher, we invite you to Warriors for Healing Training for Certified Yoga Teachers. This course is designed to give you the tools, guidelines and framework for teaching a W4H Class for veterans and service members facing traumatic stress.
Your Training Includes
- Understanding Military Culture
- Trauma-sensitive and therapeutic approaches to teaching
- Mind-Body-Spirit connection for healing
- The power of guided imagery and positive affirmation
- Shifting from “fight or flight” to rest & restore
- Body scan techniques
- Introduction to Adaptive Yoga
Learn to sit in the discomfort of your imperfections and turn those imperfections into your authentic voice as a teacher. This weekend training will take you on a journey of self reflection. (Re)Learn the boundaries necessary for teaching yoga to those with trauma and gain an understanding of why healing occurs best in the space between teacher and student.
Approved by Yoga Alliance for 30 hours of continued education credits.